Exporting Project Controls to Excel in Axapta
1. Click the Export to Microsoft Office Excel button
2. Designate the file name and location.
3. Select the measurements to be included in the pivot table. These measurements are the data fields generated by the Project control screen.
4. Select the dimensions to be used in the pivot table. These dimensions will vary by control screen, but will frequently include things such as Project, category, employee/item, transaction type, project date, and
5. Select desired layout options (these vary by project control screen).
6. Click the OK button to generate the pivot table