Set Up Variances on Standard Cost Posting Profile
To set the ledger accounts to apply for posting the variances to standard cost in the ledger, perform the following steps:
1. Open Inventory management > Setup > Posting > Posting.
2. Click the Standard cost variance tab in the Inventory posting form.
3. Select the type of variance for which to setup the ledger accounts.
4. Press CTRL+N to create a new line.
5. Select the Item relation and Cost relation that will govern the ledger account resolution.
6. Select the Account number.
7. Make a selection in the Site field.
8. Save the record and close the Inventory posting form