1. Which of the following code editor come with Dynamics AX by default in latest version?
Visual studio IDE
All of the above
2. 'Intellisense' is
obsolete is current version of AX
available in current version of AX
available but not backward compatible.
available but not recommended. It will be no longer supported in next version.
3. Which of the following is not a primitive data type in AX? 10/10
4. Arrays are obsolete in current version of Dynamics AX. 10/10 True or False
5. Which one is NOT a keyword in AX?
6. Which of the following is correct about variables in AX? 10/10
Inline variable declaration is not supported.
Inline variable declaration is supported upto the point that no value is assigned to any of variable in the method.
Inline variable declaration is supported but a value has to be assigned at the declaration itself.
Inline variable declaration is supported without any of the above conditions.
7. What will be the output of the expression? 22*1+5/1*!0
Division by zero exception will be thrown
X++ control statements
8. Which of the below are looping statement in AX?
9. Which is NOT a conditional statement in AX?
10. Inner methods
are allowed in AX.
are not allowed in AX.
are allowed but only inside non-static methods.
are allowed but only inside static methods.
11. Choose the correct statement.
Inline variable assignment is allowed.
Inline variable assignment is allowed except for arrays.
Inline variable assignment is allowed except for variable type
'AnyType' and 'var'.
Inline variable assignment is not allowed.
12. A built-in function can be used in AX
by applying scope resolution operator to global class
directly by tying function name in code
by instantiating an object of global class and then by this object.
Declare global class in class declaration.
13. Which are the key methods of a class
All of the above.
14. An inherited class
can override parent class methods.
has to override parent class methods
can't override parent class methods.
can add new methods but can't touch original parent class methods.
15. During initialization of a parent class
it is required to defne exact last level child class for the instance.
It is required to defne next level child class for the instance.
no need to defne child class.
It is not possible to create instance of parent class directly. It have to be done via child class instance.
16. The difference between a class and runnable class is/are 10/10
Runnable class can be directly run as 'Startup object' from VS.
Runnable class must have main method.
Runnable class must have Ƹnalize method
Runnalbe class can't be instantiated directly.
17. Protected variable
will be accessed only by parent class
will be accessed by parent and child classes
will be accessed by parent, child and third party classes.
None of the above.
18. Which of the following joins can be used in select statement
None of the above
19. Select statement fetches one record at a time. True or
20. Next statement is used to
Get the value of next field in the record
Get the value of next selected record from select statement
Get the value of next table involved in the select statement.
None of the above.
is a background counter which system keeps to track the current transaction locking level
is increased on ttsbeging statement
in decrased on ttscommit statement
All of the above.
22. Which keyword is required to update the data?
23. Which of the below is NOT an exception type in AX?
24. In case of nested try...catch blocks, if an exception is thrown
The nearest catch statement is executed
The last (fartest) catch statement is executed
The nearest catch statement is executed except if the code is under
The last catch satement in the same method is executed.
25. Which of the below is NOT a keyword?
26. Finally block is executed
only if exception is thrown and after catch statement
only if exception not thrown
Only if exception is thrown and before catch statement
Always, irrespective of exception