MB6-890 Sample Question for Manage user interface
Please note Its not necessary that this same all question will match but some can match. Its help you to understand format of exam.
1. Which of the following is/are NOT a form pattern(s) in AX? 10/10
Dialog - Tabs
Hub Part Grid
2. Which of the following controls allow sub-pattern?
3. Pattern on form can be applied from which of the below
Right click form and apply pattern
Right click 'Design' node in form designer and apply pattern
Select Design node and Ƹll pattern in property window
No need to apply pattern. System automatically recognizes it.
4. Which of the below are type of tile?
5. Which of the form control is NOT available in AX?
6. Identify the style(s) of tab in AX.
7. Identify the types of buttons in AX.
Drop down dialog button
Fly out menu button
8. Which of the below is NOT a container to hold buttons in 10/10 the form?
Action pane tab
9. Toolbar is an action pane for which 'Style' property is set 10/10 to 'Strip'. True or False?
10. As a best practice, form name should be
Same as form design label
Same as main data source table name
Same as most important table involved irrespective of it being main or child data source
None of the above
Note:All bold option are answer of questions.