Monday, October 24, 2016
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
1. Which of the below is NOT a component of AX architecture?
UI interaction layer
2. In new AX architecture, AOS windows service has been removed. True or False?
3. Number sequence fall in which part of application stack? 10/10
None of the above. It comes as a separate model which is not part of any of above.
4. Identify all the conceptual areas of AX cloud architecture.10/10
Shared Microsoft services
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Windows Azure
Microsoft Dynamics LifeCycle Services
5. Which of the below statement is true?
If an object fails in compilation whole build fails.
If an object fails in compilation, rest of the objects in the build will still work.
If an object fails in compilation, rest of the objects in the build will work but the build can't be deployed.
If an object fails in compilation, rest of the objects in the build will work but the package can't be created with error object.
6. What are the ways to arrange AX objects in application explorer?
7. Choose the correct way to synchronize a table.
Right click on table and select synchronize
In project (where table is present), choose property to synchronize on build. Then build the project.
Right click the Tables node in application explorer and select synchronize.
Tables can only be synchronized from SQL server.
8. Forms can only edited in designer window not directly in application explorer or solution explorer. True or False?
9. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
A package can contain more than one model.
A model can contain more than one project.
A package can contain more than one project.
A model can contain more than one package.
10. Which of the below can be added as resource?
All of the above.
11. Which of the below is a best practice for labels?
Label should be created for each external text.
Label should be created for each language in which AX is published by Microsoft.
New label should be created for each version of element.
None of the above.
12. Resources are stored in a system table in database. True or False?
13. Identify the correct statement about labels.
Labels should be kept as plain text during development and should be created at the end of all development.
Labels should be created first before start of any other development.
Label file should be created before development and all labels post Ƹnal development.
None of the above.
14. Base enumeration elements can have
Values manually assigned to them.
Values automatically assigned to them.
Values decided upon run-time.
Values based upon formula.
15. Choose the correct statement
Base enum can extend any EDT.
Base enum can extend only EDT which is of type Base enum.
An EDT of type base enum can extend any base enum.
An EDT of type base enum can extend ony base enum whose element
values are manually assigned.
16. As a best practice, value of custom element in base
Start from maximum integer value descending.
Start from next higher integer value avaialble
Fit into the gap in existing element value if any.
Start after a gap from existing element values.
17. Which of the below is a primitive data type
18. Which property in the string type EDT cannot be overridden in child EDT?
19. Identify the best practice for EDTs
EDT should be created for every field in table except primitive data types.
Only create a subtype when needed.
EDTs should pass a "Was a" test.
EDTs should be created for each non-atomic entity.
20. Which table property is used for inheritance?
21. Which is NOT a value in 'Table Type' property?
22. A clustered index is
Used to maintain data integrity in table.
Used to decide on data storage pattern in database.
Used to define unique data fields in table.
Used to deƸne alternative key Ƹelds in table.
23. Identify the type of table relations
Fixed field relation
Related field Ƹxed relation
Field fixed relation
24. As a table best practice
'Created by' property should be 'Yes' for all tables..
'Created by' property should be 'Yes' for all transaction tables.
'Created by' property should be 'Yes' only for table where this information is needed for business.
'Created by' property should be 'Yes' only for parameter tables.