1. Obtain all the license codes that you need and install them.
2. Create all the configuration and security keys that you need.
3. Create all the extended data types that you need.
4. Create all base enumerators that you need.
5. Create all the tables that you need.
6. Create all the forms and reports that you need.
7. Create classes as needed to encapsulate functionality that is independent of the data or presentation layers of your application.
8. Create resources as needed.
9. Create queries as needed.
10. Create documentation as you go.
11. Create menus and menu items to allow users to invoke your forms, reports, and jobs,and execute processes represented by classes.